Tuesday, March 6, 2012

From a Low Angle


I had a pretty long to-do list today, so that would explain the delay on this post. It's day 6 and this is a photo collage of the Westin, which is located in downtown Greenville. It's such a beautiful building, so I had a hard time choosing my favorite image. I didn't happen to capture the inside, but it is equally as beautiful.
I love downtown, it's so inviting. In fact, it's one of the reasons I decided to stay down here. The other was my church, NewSpring . First of all, I had never seen so many young adults attend one church in my life. It has been 3 years now, and it still hasn't gotten old to me. That's a big deal! I love the message, the music, the people, and seeing how I've grown. I've recently been looking back through old journals, and I've seen the change overtime. I am so glad I journal, I highly recommend it. It's not something I do everyday, but consistently enough to benefit from it. I'm pretty detailed in my journaling, which is great. When my life ends, I will have left a pretty elaborate paper trail for my family. Which now that I think about it, kind of makes me want to be a little more vague, but I'll be dead- so it won't matter. I think I'm tired and I should probably go to sleep now. Good night.
Please let me know if you would like to come to church with me!! Or you can view online at www.newspring.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment