Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fruit


Apples and grapes were all the fruit I had to photograph for day 7 of the 30 day photo challenge. I've really been trying to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my diet, so these apples will most likely be juiced with the kale that's in my fridge. I have an appointment with a nutritionist on Friday to inform me of what I may be lacking as a vegetarian. I've never been to one before, so I'm looking forward to it. In the past few years I've become increasingly interested in my overall health and nutrition. I've really limited my dairy, and I only keep water or juice in the fridge. Honestly, I noticed my stomach shrink after giving up the weekly gallon of milk I would normally consume. I never used to think twice about what I was eating, but the paradigm shift all started after reading The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone. It's really more about the vegan lifestyle rather than vegetarian. I'm on my way to vegan, but I want to make sure I'm getting a nicely balanced nutrition first.

No comments:

Post a Comment